Terms and conditions
- This document (together with any documents referred to in it) tells you the terms and conditions (the 'Conditions') upon which we will sell the Goods and supply the Services to you. You may print a copy for future reference.
- Business Day: a day other than a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday when banks in London are open for business.
- 'Event Outside Our Control' has the meaning given in clause 17.
- 'Goods' means the goods listed on our website ('the Website') which we may supply.
- 'Services' means the services listed on the Website which we may supply.
- Before confirming your order please read through these Conditions and in particular our cancellations and returns policy at clause 13 and limitation of our liability and your indemnity at clause 15.
- By ordering any of the Goods or Services or Goods and Services, you agree to be legally bound by these Conditions. You will be unable to proceed with your transaction if you do not accept these terms and conditions.
- About us
- This Website is owned and operated by Bee-One UK LTD ('we'/'us'/'our'), a limited company (trading as Bee One), registered in England and Wales under company number: 08014276 having our registered office at 1A, Floor 33, 25 Canada Square, Citi Group Centre, Canary Wharf, London, England, E14 5LB. Our VAT Number is 225 9209 08.
- Our telephone number is 02031301775.
- Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We may accept orders from individuals located outside the United Kingdom and ship overseas subject to you paying any additional shipping or postage costs.
- We will inform you of any additional shipping or postage costs as soon as possible after you have placed the order. If you do not wish to pay these costs you may cancel your order. If you wish to continue with the order you must confirm to us that you will pay these additional costs within 7 days of us telling you what they will be. If we do not receive this confirmation from you within this time period, we will treat you as having cancelled your order.
- Please note that when shipping products internationally, you should be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
- If we agree to supply any goods ordered from the Website for delivery outside the United Kingdom, they may be subject to import duties and/or additional taxes or expenses incurred due to complying with foreign regulatory requirements or laws. You will be responsible for payment of any such duties and/or taxes in addition to our price including VAT and the cost of delivery (in the case of goods). Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office or taxation authority for further information before placing your order.
- Eligibility to purchase from the Website To be eligible to purchase the Goods and Services and lawfully enter into and form a contract with us, you must be 18 years of age or over.
- The prices of the Goods and Services are quoted on the order page.
- Prices and any other charges quoted on the order page are based on delivery of the Goods and performance of the Services in the United Kingdom unless otherwise specified.
- Prices quoted do not include the costs of delivery of the Goods. The costs of delivery of the Goods will be shown separately on the order page and added to the amount payable by you.
- Unless otherwise stated, the prices quoted include VAT.
- Payment can be made by any major prepay, credit or debit card or by using a PayPal account.
- By placing an order, you consent to payment being charged to your prepay/debit/credit card account or PayPal account as provided on the order form.
- If you pay us by credit or debit card or PayPal account we will take payment from your card or PayPal account for the Goods when we dispatch the Goods to you.
- You must pay 100 percent of the price of the Services in advance. If you pay us by credit or debit card or PayPal account we will take payment from your card or PayPal account in advance for the advance payment. We will take payment for the balance when we have sent you an invoice for the Services after we have performed the Services.
- You must pay the amount of our invoice within 7 days of the date of invoice.
- We shall contact you should any problems occur with the authorisation of your card or payment through your PayPal account.
- Unless clause 7.2 applies, you must pay us interest on any amounts you owe us and fail to pay us on the due date at the rate of 3% a year above the base lending rate of Barclays from time to time, accruing daily from the due date until the date of payment, whether before or after judgment.
We will not charge you interested
- for the period of dispute in respect of an invoice that you
- until after we have performed the services again if we have dispute in good faith, provided you have advised us within a reasonable time of receiving it that you dispute it and your basis for disputing it. a duty to do so.
Order process and formation of a contract
- Our Website, catalogue and brochure merely illustrate our Goods and the packaging of the Goods. Your computer may not accurately display the colours of the Goods. Although we aim to accurately depict our Goods and their packaging, there may be differences between the packaging and the colours of the Goods delivered to you and those shown on our Website and in our catalogue and brochure.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. If we are unable to supply you with the Goods or Services or Goods and Services in your order due to matters such as unavailability of stock, materials, key staff or an Event Outside our Control or because we have identified a mistake in the description of the Goods or Services or Goods and Services or the price stated by us, we will notify you. We will not proceed with the order and will refund any sums you have paid us.
- If the Goods are temporarily unavailable, we will notify you by email of the date they are expected to be available. You will have the option either to wait until they are available or to cancel your order. If you cancel your order, we will refund any sums you have paid us.
- Any order placed by you for the Goods or Services or Goods and Services constitutes an offer to purchase them from us.
- You agree that if we contact you to acknowledge receipt of your order such communication shall not amount to our acceptance of your offer to purchase the Goods or Services or Goods and Services.
- A 'Confirmation Notice' means an email which we send to you to confirm that we have dispatched the Goods and/or shall be providing the requested Services. A Confirmation Notice will be our acceptance of the offer made in the order to which that Confirmation Notice relates.
- A contract between you and us for the supply of the Goods or Services or Goods and Services (the 'Contract') incorporating the version of these Conditions in force at the time of your order will come into existence when we send you the Confirmation Notice relating to your order. You may print and keep a copy of the Confirmation Notice for future reference.
- If you think that there is a mistake in the Confirmation Notice or if you wish to make any changes, please contact us to discuss this. If you request a change, we will tell you if that is possible and about any changes to the price, delivery or performance dates or any other changes that we need to make as a result of your request. We will ask you if you wish to go ahead with the change.
- We may make
- minor technical adjustments to the Goods to improve them
- changes to these Conditions as a result of changes in any
- changes to these Conditions as a result of changes in how
- changes in the amount payable by you to the extent of any or to comply with relevant laws and regulatory requirements, relevant laws and regulatory requirements, we accept payment from you, changes in the VAT included in the price or payable in relation to the price.
- If we make any changes in accordance with clause 8.9 we will give you written notice of the changes before we supply the Goods or Services or Goods and Services. You can choose to cancel the contract if the change would be significantly to your disadvantage.
- Any variation to these Conditions which have been incorporated into the Contract or to the Contract other than those mentioned in clause 8.9 shall only be binding when agreed in writing and signed by you and us.
- The Goods will be delivered to you at the address you provided during the order process which may be an address other than the billing address.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the Goods are approximate only. If no date is specified then it will take place as soon as reasonably possible, but in any event within 30 days of the date of the Confirmation Notice, unless there is an Event Outside our Control, in which case clause 17 shall apply.
If you have agreed to collect the Goods from our premises,
- delivery shall occur at our premises when we hand the
- Unless clause 9.5 applies, if we have agreed to deliver the Goods to a delivery address which you have given us, delivery shall occur when we place the Goods in the physical possession of you or anyone you have identified to us as the person authorised by you to take delivery of the Goods.
- If you have asked us to use an independent carrier other than our normal carrier to deliver the Goods to you, delivery shall occur when we deliver the Goods to that carrier.
- You must examine the Goods within a reasonable time after arrival and let us know as soon as reasonably possible if they are faulty, damaged or not as described.
- If no one is present at your delivery address to take delivery, we will advise you of our attempted delivery. You must then contact us to make arrangements for us to deliver the Goods.
We may end the contract with you and charge you for any extra
storage costs we have incurred if
- we have agreed to deliver the Goods, you have not been Goods to you. available to take delivery on the date we agreed to deliver them, and we have not been able to re-arrange delivery within 14 Business Days of the original delivery date.
- For Christmas deliveries, we recommend that you check the Website for the last order date. We will endeavour to dispatch all Goods that are in stock within 24 hours. However, we cannot guarantee delivery by 24th December.
Performance of Services
- The Services will be performed at the address or by the means specified by us when we accept the order.
- When we accept the order, we will confirm estimated start and completion dates for the performance of the Services. We will endeavour to perform the Services in accordance with these estimated dates and will perform the Services within a reasonable time from the date we accept the order.
- In the event that an Event Outside Our Control prevents us from performing the Services within a reasonable time from the date we accept the order, clause 17 will apply.
- If we need to provide the Services at the premises occupied by you, you will provide access to the premises on the date we have agreed for the Services to be carried out.
If you fail to provide access to the premises on the agreed
- you must pay us any additional costs incurred by us in
- in the event that despite our reasonable efforts we are providing the Services to you unable to obtain access to the premises to provide the Services, we may end the contract with you. We will refund you any money you have paid less our reasonable costs incurred in attempting to perform the Contract.
If we need to install the Goods at the premises occupied by
you, we will be entitled to assume that
- the premises are adequately supplied with utilities
- the fittings, walls, pipes, wiring, gas installations and other including without limitation water, electricity, gas, telephone and internet connection, parts of the premises to which the Goods must be attached are in good working order and suitable for such attachment, and good working order and suitable for such attachment.
- any goods to which the Goods must be attached are in
If we ask you to provide us with information in order for us to
provide the Services, you must provide us with complete and
accurate information by the date we request that you provide it
- you must pay us any reasonable sum we charge you to
- you must pay us any additional costs incurred by us in
- we may suspend the Services by giving you written notice
- in the event that despite our reasonable efforts we are cover any extra work that is necessary as a result of you providing incomplete or inaccurate information. providing the Services to you resulting from you not providing such information to us by the date we have requested. unless you agree to pay such extra costs. unable to obtain the requested information from you and are therefore unable to supply the Services, we may end the contract with you. We will refund you any money you have paid less our reasonable costs incurred in attempting to perform the Contract.
- We will not be liable for any delay or non-performance due to your failure to provide us with complete and accurate information by the time we have requested.
- If we suspend the Services under this clause, you do not have to pay for the Services while they are suspended, but you will remain liable to pay any invoices we have already sent you for Services we have already performed.
If there is a problem with the Services
- If the Services provided do not conform to the Contract due to
them not being provided with reasonable care and skill:
- you should provide us with details of the problem as soon
- if we repeat performance of the Services to fix the as reasonably possible; problem, we will do so at our own cost and as soon as reasonably practicable.
- As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to Services not carried out with reasonable skill and care, or if the materials we use are faulty or not as described. Nothing in these Conditions will affect these legal rights.
- If the Services provided do not conform to the Contract due to them not being provided with reasonable care and skill:
Risk and title
- The Goods will be at your risk from the time of delivery.
- Ownership of the Goods will only pass to you when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of them including VAT and the cost of delivery.
Cancelling your Contract and returns
Cancelling before Confirmation Notice
- You may cancel your order for the Goods or Services or
You may notify us of your decision to cancel by contacting
Goods and Services by notifying us of your decision to
cancel at any time prior to us sending you a Confirmation
us by telephone on telephone number 02031301775 or by
sending us by email to email@example.com or by post to
1A, Floor 33, 25 Canada Square, Citi Group Centre, Canary Wharf, London, England, E14 5LB
- a fully completed cancellation form found on our
- a statement that you wish to cancel quoting your Website, or name, address, the name or a description of the Goods or Services or Goods and Services and your order reference number.
- Cancellation after Confirmation Notice
- If the Contract is for the supply of Goods only or Goods and Services with the main purpose being the supply of Goods (such as the supply of a washing machine with an installation service) the 'Cancellation Period' means the period between the date we send you a Confirmation Notice and the expiry of 14 calendar days after the day you receive the Goods.
- If the Contract is for the supply of Goods and Services with the main purpose being the supply of Goods and you wish us to begin to supply the Services before the expiry of the Cancellation Period in clause 13.2.1 you must request us to do this.
If the Contract is for the supply of Services only, or Goods
and Services with the main purpose being the supply of
Services (such as the supply of a course with
accompanying learning materials),
- the 'Cancellation Period' means the period of 14
- if you wish us to begin the supply of the Services
- Unless the Services have been fully performed
- you will lose your right to cancel the Contract days starting with and including the day after we send you a Confirmation Notice. during the Cancellation Period, you must request us to do this and you must acknowledge that you will lose the right to cancel once the Services have been fully performed. under the Contract in accordance with your request and acknowledgement referred to in clause 126.96.36.199 and subject to clause 13.5, you may cancel the Contract within the Cancellation Period by notifying us of your decision to cancel. once the Services have been fully performed in accordance with your request and acknowledgement.
You may notify us of your decision to cancel by contacting
us by telephone on telephone number 02031301775 or by
sending us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to
1A, Floor 33, 25 Canada Square, Citi Group Centre, Canary Wharf, London, England, E14 5LB
- the fully completed cancellation form found on the
- a statement that you wish to cancel with your Website, or name, address, the name or a description of the Goods or Services or Goods and Services and your order reference number.
- If you cancel the Contract after we have begun the supply of the Services in accordance with your request, you must pay us for the Services we supplied to you before we received notice of your cancellation.
Return of Goods
- Upon receiving notice of your cancellation, we will contact
- You must return the Goods at your own risk and at your
- If the value of the Goods is reduced as a result of your you and provide details of where you must return the Goods and other relevant instructions. You must then return the Goods to us without delay and at the latest within 14 days of notifying us of your cancellation. own cost unless we offer to pay the cost of return. We may offer to collect the Goods from you and charge you for the cost of collecting the Goods. If we offer to collect the Goods, we will contact you to ascertain whether you agree to us collecting the Goods, whether you agree to pay the costs of collection if we are charging you for collection, and if so, to make arrangements for collection. If you agree to pay the costs of collection, we may deduct this from any sum we owe you. handling of them beyond what is necessary to determine the nature, characteristics or functioning of the Goods, we will be entitled to claim this reduction in value from you and to deduct it from any money which you have paid us.
Refunds on cancellation
So long as you are entitled to cancel and have complied
with your obligations under clauses 13.2 and 13.3, we will
refund you the balance of the price and any standard
delivery costs you paid to us after deducting:
- the value of the Services we supplied before we
- any reduction in the value of the Goods in
- any cost to us of collecting the Goods (if received your cancellation notice together with VAT payable in respect of that value; accordance with clause 13.3.3; and applicable).
If the Contract is for the supply of goods only, or for goods
and services with the main purpose being the supply of
goods, unless we have agreed to collect the Goods from
you, we will refund you the sum in clause 13.4.1 within 14
days after the earlier of:
- the day on which we receive the Goods back from
- the day on which you supply evidence to us that you, or you have sent the Goods back to us.
- If the Contract is for the supply of goods only, or for goods
- If the Contract is for the supply of services only or for the
- We will refund you the sum in clause 13.4.1 using the and services with the main purpose being the supply of goods and we have agreed to collect the Goods from you, we will refund you the sum in clause 13.4.1 within 14 days of our receipt of your cancellation notice. supply of goods and services with the main purpose being the supply of services, we will refund you the sum in clause 13.4.1 within 14 days of our receipt of your cancellation notice. same method of payment used by you, unless you agree to a refund by a different method of payment.
- So long as you are entitled to cancel and have complied with your obligations under clauses 13.2 and 13.3, we will refund you the balance of the price and any standard delivery costs you paid to us after deducting:
Exception to the right to cancel
You will not have a right to cancel in the following situations:
- The Contract is for goods which are bespoke or have been
- The Contract is for goods and/or services the price of which
- The Contract is for the supply of alcoholic beverages where personalised or which may deteriorate (such as food). is dependent on fluctuations in the financial market which cannot be controlled by us. their value is dependent on fluctuations in the market which cannot be controlled by us, we have agreed the price and we can only deliver after 30 days. urgent repairs or maintenance.
- You have specifically requested a visit from us to carry out
- The Contract is for the sale of land or financial services.
- The Contract is for rental of accommodation for residential
- The Contract is for construction or conversion of buildings.
- The Contract is for gaming, betting and lottery services.
- The Contract is for accommodation, transport of goods, purposes.
- The Contract is for the supply of sealed audio or video
- The Contract is for the supply of sealed goods which are
- The Contract is for the supply of newspapers, magazines vehicle rental services, catering or services related to leisure activities where there is a specific date or period for performance. recordings and computer software and they have become unsealed after delivery. not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and they have become unsealed after delivery. and other periodicals, except for subscription contracts.
- The Contract is for the supply of goods which have become mixed inseparably with other items after delivery.
- Cancelling before Confirmation Notice
If you have a comment, concern or complaint about any Goods and Services you have purchased from us, please contact us by telephone on telephone number 02031301775, by email at email@example.com or by post at 1A, Floor 33, 25 Canada Square, Citi Group Centre, Canary Wharf, London, England, E14 5LB.
- Liability and indemnity
We have a duty to supply Goods and Services to you that
conform to the Contract including a duty to ensure that
- the Goods are as described in the contract
- the Goods correspond to any samples we have sent you
- the Goods are fit for any purpose you specifically told us
- the Services are carried out with reasonable care and skill
- We cannot exclude our liability for a failure to comply with these duties mentioned in this sub-clause. Nothing in these Conditions affects your legal rights if these duties are not complied with. You can obtain advice about your legal rights from Citizens Advice if you need to.
We cannot exclude or limit our responsibility to you for:
- Death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or
- Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
- A claim for a defective product against us if we do not give they were required for, and are not faulty the negligence of our employees you the name of the person who supplied the product to us within a reasonable time of your request for us to do so.
- We are responsible for foreseeable loss or damage which you suffer as a result of a breach by us of the Contract or as a result of our failure to act with reasonable care and skill. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the sales process. We are not responsible for unforeseeable losses.
- You are purchasing the Goods or Services or Goods and Services as a consumer. If you purchase the Goods or Services or Goods and Services for any business purpose including for re-sale, we will not be liable for any business losses, loss of profits, loss of contracts, loss of business opportunities, loss of management time, loss of business data or losses due to interruption of your business.
We will not be responsible for any delay in delivering the Goods
and performing the Services if
- we have asked you to provide specified information that is
- you have failed to provide complete and accurate necessary for delivering the Goods and performing the Services and information or you have provided such information later than the date we have asked you to supply it by.
- We will not accept liability for any damage caused by pre- existing defects in any fittings, walls, pipes, wiring, gas installations in your premises or to any goods to which we connect or install or attach the Goods unless we have been negligent in not realising that such damage may occur or in the way we did the work.
- We have a duty to supply Goods and Services to you that conform to the Contract including a duty to ensure that
- Our rights of termination
We reserve the right to terminate the Contract by writing to you if you fail to make any payment to us when due and you still do not make payment within 14 days of us reminding you that payment is due.
Events outside our control
- Except for our obligations under this clause, we shall not be responsible for delays or failures in delivery or performance of our obligations to you resulting from any act, event, omission, failure or accident outside our reasonable control ('Event Outside Our Control').
- We will take all reasonable steps to minimise a delay in performing our obligations to you which arises from an Event Outside our Control.
- We will promptly notify you of any Event Outside Our Control which prevents us from or delays us in performing our obligations to you, giving details of it and (where possible) the extent and likely duration of any delay.
- Our performance will be deemed to be suspended for the period that the Event Outside Our Control continues.
- You may end the Contract after we have notified you of an Event Outside Our Control and we will then refund you any money you have paid to us under the Contract for the Goods and Services which we have been unable to deliver to you.
Use of personal data
You authorise us to process and transmit your name, address and other personal information supplied by you (including updated information) to
- obtain information from third parties about you, including, but not limited to, credit reports and so that we may authenticate your identity
- supply the Goods and Services to you
- carry out checks to ensure you have adequate funds and fulfil security and fraud prevention requirements
- transmit the payment and delivery information provided by you during the order process (included any updated information) for the purpose of obtaining authorisation from your card issuer or PayPal
- validate your name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases including the card issuer, registered credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies.
- inform you of similar Goods and Services we provide, but you may contact us at any time to request that we stop informing you of these.
- Third party rights
Except for our affiliates, directors, employees or representatives, a person who is not a party to the Contract has no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of the Contract but this does not affect any right or remedy of a third party that exists or is available apart from that Act.
- Other important terms
- We reserve the right to change the domain address of this Website and any services, products, product prices, product specifications and availability at any time.
- Every effort is made to keep information regarding stock availability on the Website up to date. However, we do not guarantee that this is the case, or that stock will always be available.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions of the Contract and the remainder of the provision in question will not be affected.
- All Contracts are concluded in English only.
- If we fail, at any time during the term of a Contract, to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations under it or any of these terms and conditions, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled under the Contract, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with your obligations.
- A waiver by us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default.
- Governing law and jurisdiction
These Conditions and the Contract are governed by the laws of England and Wales and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Goods or Services or Goods and Services in the courts of England and Wales. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Goods or Services or Goods and Services in either the courts of Scotland or England and Wales. If you live in Northern Ireland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Goods or Services or Goods and Services in either the courts of Northern Ireland or England and Wales. If you live in another country in the EU, you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Goods or Services or Goods and Services in either the courts of your home country or England and Wales.
Cancellation Form (Sample)
To: Bee-One UK LTD
1A, Floor 33, 25 Canada Square, Citi Group Centre, Canary Wharf, London, England, E14 5LB
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
I/We[*] hereby give you notice that I/We[*] cancel my/our[*] contract for:
Name(s) of consumer(s):
Address(es) of consumer(s):
Signature of consumer(s):
[*] Delete as appropriate
Terms & Conditions for our Cash Back Account
- This page outlines the terms and conditions of using our service. It clarifies our obligations to you and your obligations as our cash back member (consumer). By using our website you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- Copyright: All the images, content, database and code are copyright protected materials owned by Bee One UK LTD all other designated trademarks, copyrights and brands are the property of their respective owners.You are not allowed to copy, download or distribute in any manner without written permission from us.
- Spam: You are not allowed to advertise our services by inappropriate means like spamming forums or other websites. If you genuinely want to promote us, please get in touch with us.
- Our cashback account is completely free to use and is funded by our retail partners through sponsored advertising. For those looking to enhance their BeeOne cashback experience we also offer additional options in exchange for £20 of your annual cashback earnings. This will include in-store and an additional online cash back options. You will not be charged if you don't have any earnings from Beeone Instore Cashback.
Your free membership with beeone.co.uk
- We will not charge you any fee for using our service.
- Our membership is only open to UK residents who are over the age or 18.
- Any accounts by a non-UK resident will be terminated and no cashback will be paid.
- Only one membership per person is allowed.
- The referral bonus you receive for referring someone is paid to you not from any joining fees but from the commission we receive while they shop using beeone cashback platform and will be credited to your pending account in e-wallet. You will receive it into your approved e-wallet only when the person you have referred has received enough cash back through shopping and make their first withdrawal from the e-wallet.
- The company can set/change the minimum withdrawal limit from time to time without notifying you.
- The approve cash back from e-wallet can only be withdrawn when the withdrawal limit set from time to time by the company.
- We reserve the right to amend, impose conditions upon or cancel your membership if we suspect any breach of terms or fraudulent activities or spam.
- You agree not to apply for services or products, which you do not intend to use, just for obtaining the cashback reward.
- You need to be logged in to our site, click on our links before you visit the retailer and complete the purchase wholly online for your cashback to track.
- No one, except you should use your account for purchases.
- You are responsible for keeping your profile and contact details up to date. If you lose payments or cheques due to inaccurate details provided by you, we may charge you a fee (of not more than £5) to reissue payment.
- We will terminate inactive accounts of members who have not used it for more than 12 months.
- When you join our website and use our links to make an online purchase, we get a commission from the merchant for referring the sale. A proportion of this is paid as cashback to you, our cash back member.
- The amount of cashback you are expected to be paid is clearly displayed in the relevant merchant description. Please read our knowledgebase to know more about the process. If for any reason (like you return the product, purchased on the phone etc) they refuse to pay, we can not pay you the cashback. Most transactions are tracked with no problems. Occasionally, if there are problems with tracking, we do everything we can to assist you. Your purchases are tracked electronically by merchants or via third party networks, who report back to us.
- While we make little delay from our end and take utmost care in reporting, we will not be responsible if there are errors in their tracking or reporting. We reserve the right to adjust your cashback account in certain circumstances, including inaccuracies in reporting, non-payment by merchants or goods returned.
- Whilst we make all reasonably efforts to advertise the correct cashback amounts, if there are any errors in advertising, we can only pay you up to a maximum of 75% of what we get paid by the merchant on these occasions.
- Payments: We send out payments every month. Payment method is chosen by you from the options available in your profile.
- Newsletters: We do not send you a lot of emails, but it is a condition of your membership with us that you have a valid email address where we can communicate to and send occasional newsletters.
Your online purchases
- Please note that we only advertise the merchant's offers on our websites by displaying their links and products. We do not sell any of these products or services ourselves. When you shop from a particular retailer, you pay them directly and they are responsible for the product/service you buy, after sales service, warranties etc.
- Whilst we do take a lot of care in choosing our merchant partners, we will not be responsible for any difficulties you have with the retailer or the product. We provide no warranty or guarantee with regards to the purchases you make from our participating retailers.
Modifications to our terms and policies: We reserve the right to modify our
terms, conditions and policies and this agreement at our sole discretion.
We will do this so by amending the terms on our website
Disclaimers and Limitation of liability
- Financial products: With regards to financial products like mortgages, credit cards, loans etc, we do not make any recommendations on suitability. We only advertise the products based on the information provided by the merchants and their websites. Please do not decide to apply for a particular product just because a cashback incentive was advertised. We are neither qualified, nor intend to give financial advice. We recommend that you do your own research and seek specialist financial advice before you decide on a product.
- Our website and service are provided on "as is" and "as available" basis without any warranty of any kind on availability, functionality, fitness for a purpose, security or accuracy of information.
- BeeOne Cashback will not be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage of any kind arising out of use of our website or inability to participate in our cashback program.
- You agree to indemnify beeonecashback.com, its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, damages, losses, legal fees in relation to any claims or actions brought against us arising out YOUR breach of these terms and conditions or that of our participating retailers.
- Our failure to enforce any of these terms and conditions will not waive our rights to enforce any of these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom whose courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising in connection with them.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
You can subscribe to or buy our products and services for personal use and remain a customer only or become and Independent Distributor and benefit from Multilevel business opportunity. To become an independent Distributor with Bee One separate Terms and conditions apply and you will have to agree to them.
Bee One also passionately offers you an honest and transparent business opportunity. Bee One does not pay even a single penny to anyone for just getting someone to join. We reward our distributor for selling our products and services and developing and supporting other team members to do the same.
It is illegal for a promoter or a participant in a trading scheme to persuade anyone to make a payment by promising benefits from getting others to join a scheme. Do not be misled by claims that high earnings are easily achieved.
- Ad Pack Terms
- You agree to be of legal age in your country, and in all the cases your minimal age is 18 years of age.
- Bee One service is only available to qualified members & individuals personally invited by them.
- Every transaction made between Bee One and its members, is considered to be private.
- All members information, financial reports, account balances, messages and other info displayed and / or stored by Bee One are of private nature, and will not be disclosed to third parties.
- You accept sole responsibility for any and all appropriate taxes as charged in your country, and hereby indemnify Bee One and its owners of such liability.
- All transactions are deemed final. When we send you a payment, we intend for you to keep it and not refund us for the payment sent to you. If you choose to refund a payment sent to you, then you accept the refund is a gift back to Bee One. We reserve the right to change payment processors as needed which we use in order to process payments to our members.
- You agree that our past performance does not guarantee you the same results in the future.
- You agree to hold Bee One harmless from any loss and / or liability to your purchase, therefore do not purchase services that you can not afford to pay for, as you are spending it at your own risk.
- Bee One is not responsible and / or liable for any internal or external loss of funds due to password sharing and / or Identity theft.
- If you are not a member you are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, publishing, selling, creating derivative works and / or using any information available on and / or through Bee One.
- Only promote Bee One using legal methods. Any income promises, or guarantees inconsistent with the information provided by Bee One may result in a permanent account suspension.
- Bee One will not be held responsible for any harm and / or loss made to any person or group by our members and/or visitors. Therefore, both members and visitors of Bee One take full responsibility for their methods of promoting and marketing Bee One, and it must fully comply to this written terms.
- The information, communications and / or any materials Bee One contains are for educational and informational purposes, and is not to be regarded as solicitation for investments in any jurisdiction which deems a non-public offers or solicitations unlawful, nor to any person whom it will be unlawful to make such an offer and / or solicitation.
- 5 You agree to recognize Bee One as a true advertising company which shares its revenues, and not as any form of investment of any kind.
- We will not tolerate SPAM, and / or any type of UBE/UCE in connection to this site.
- You agree to not use our company name and / or Bee One site name in any connection / relation to send spam, solicited emails, and / or any other way there is.
- You agree to not post false negative votes on public forums and / or any rating sites without contacting us at first. There may have been a temporary technical problem, so please make sure to always resolve any kind of issues and / or difficulties with our dedicated support.
- If you have violated this "Zero-Tolerance" Anti Spam Policy, you will lose the rights of using our service and all of your account privileges will be immediately revoked.
- In no event will Bee One be liable for damages, losses, whether special circumstances, incidental, consequential, breech of contract, or otherwise which arise from clicking and acting on any of the offers displayed on beeone.co.uk or anywhere else.
- You are responsible for your website's downtime, or typographical errors which lead visitors to the wrong location. Before purchasing ad service and starting your campaign, it's your responsibility to ensure the banner image is correct, and the link is in working order. Any clicks you receive to the wrong link are your full responsibility.
- You agree that we cannot guarantee results for your campaigns, but we can only ensure that you're able to receive all ad impressions you paid for. Results of campaigns vary upon the visitor's personal needs, and whether your offer adequately communicates ability to meet their need.
- We accept all types of advertisements, except for websites that break out of the ad frame, sites that do not display in the ad frame (such as youtube, google, facebook links), adult content, gambling, interest/usury, illegal content, hate, racism, drugs, and alcohol.
- We reserve the right to deny any advertisement that we do not see fit to be displayed.
Please read the following terms & conditions before using our services.
By participation in Bee One program, you must acknowledge and agree to the following terms:
Bee One registered as a limited liability company and not a bank nor a security firm. A purchase of advertising service with us is not considered a deposit, nor investment and no interest are paid.
You are under the money laundering prevention law and other such international laws, therefore it is illegal to conduct or attempt to conduct a financial transaction with proceeds known to be from specified unlawful activity. Such an activity may include the intent to promote the carrying of unlawful activity, to evade taxes, and / or to conceal or disguise the nature of the proceeds and reporting requirements.
You agree that all discussed information and / or replies coming from Bee One by any means of communication are of private nature, therefore must be kept confidential and protected by copyright from any disclosure.
You acknowledge that you are acting as an individual and not on behalf of any other entity and / or any authority. Our offer is void where prohibited by law
Bee One reserve the right to suspend and / or close the operation of this site or sections thereof when, as a result of political, economic, military, monetary events and / or any other circumstances outside the control, responsibility and power of Bee One site and company. The continued operation of this site is contingent upon the company's profit margins being sufficient to cover business expenses to continue business. In such event, Bee One will provide updates, and deliver services purchased where at all possible.
Bee One "Zero-Tolerance" Anti Spam Policy:
Violation of any kind to the terms and / or conditions mentioned here before will get you permanently removed from this program, you will lose your rights to use Bee One services, and all of your account privileges will be immediately revoked.
We reserve the right to change the commissions, rates, terms and / or conditions mentioned this program at any given time and at our sole discretion, with respect the integrity and security of our members interests. You agree that it is your sole responsibility to review the most updated version of our terms & conditions of service listed in here, to which you are bound. Certain provisions of our terms and / or conditions of use may be superseded by other legal notice, located in other parts of our website.
We will always do our best effort to stay in contact with you and keep the site up and running.
Bee One will not hold any responsibility for any ads placed on our site by advertisers. It is your sole responsibility to conduct due diligence before acting on any offer presented to you through our services.
Any inquiries should be addressed in writing to our dedicated support via the support page.
Any accusation without proof, intimidation, threat or disrespect against Bee One and / or Bee One staff / assistants, here or elsewhere will be seen as disrespectful and may lead to the permanent suspension of your account, temporary suspension of membership or any other benefits.
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, beeone.co.uk goes above and beyond appropriate industry standard procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of member's personal information, such as firewall, encryption, token authentication, application proxies, monitoring technology, and adaptive analysis of the website's traffic to track abuse of the beeone.co.uk website and its data. However, no data transmitted over the internet can be 100% secure. As a result, while Bee One strives to protect its members personal information, cannot guarantee the security of any information that members transmit to or from the participating advertisers/merchants and member does so at his/her own risk.
If the account holder dies, then we'll verify documents to ensure the person who was willed their account or estate would have access to their Bee One account.
If you do not agree with the above terms and conditions, please do not go any further.